*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The price to you remains the same.
A steam mop is a lot common tool among homeowners and if you want to upgrade yourself from it then the McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System could be the best option for you. The McCulloch MC1385 is basically a multi-purpose steam cleaner which can get your cleaning and mopping jobs done quite effectively. It works extremely well with normal water (heated up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit), cleaning almost all kinds of surfaces.
The McCulloch MC1385 Steam Cleaner contains a lot of extraordinary features that make it stand out from the rest like versatile accessories, variable steam control, etc. We can go and on praising the tool, as it’s one of a kind ever launched in the market. In this article, we will be reviewing McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System in detail so that you are able to understand the major essentiality of the product. So, sit back, relax, and read till the end to understand the awesomeness of this tool!
McCulloch MC1385 Review – Deluxe Canister Steam System
- It contains various additional accessories that you can cater to unique situations. Some of the included accessories are storage bag, scraper, round brush, angled nozzle, mop head, scrubbing mop pads, and much more.
- We personally liked the boiler a lot as it’s quite big enough (64 ounches) to produce steam of up to 2 hours.
- The output pressures to go up to 4 bar (58 psi).
- Oh did we forget to mention about the On-demand adjustable trigger?
- It functions at a very high temperature, thus capable enough of killing all the bed bugs with the utmost ease.
The design of the Steamer speaks to the core! The 64-ounce boiler has a decent amount of capacity thus refraining you from refilling every now and then. On average, it can provide you up to 2 hours of steam. There’s also the locking trigger, located right at the handle which basically provides you non-stop steaming. Everything aside and now let’s primarily focus upon the accessories, out of which some of them are 2 extensions, microfiber pads, round brushes, jet and angle nozzles, squeegee, filling a cup, storage case, etc.
Generally, people think that such a great product with near to perfect features would be having a good warranty period but the fact is the opposite of it. We don’t know the exact reason behind this but the manufacturers have put on only a year warranty on this tool and this has made many customers upset.
The McCulloch mc1385 will come up in different parts and you just have to assemble them. It will hardly take a few minutes and if you set up things properly then the operation should start easily whenever you would like to.
The product can also be easily stored up in almost any narrow space, all thanks to its design, about which we have written in a little brief in the above section. Here’s a personal suggestion: store it in a room where you will require it the most and also ensure that it’s away from the reach of kids as they may damage it unknowingly. If you have larger areas to cover then you don’t have to worry much, as the wheels and long power cord make it possible to go in hard areas also.
Some Guidelines to Consider for First-Time Users
- Keep your Mcculloch 1385 on a flat surface and while you attempt to fill the tank, ensure that the cord is unplugged and your switch is off.
- Insert out the boiler cap by screwing and fill in 64 oz. of water. Now, close the boiler cap and screw it up tightly.
- Take your power cord and insert it into a power cord. Press the on button on the tool. Gradually the steamer will start producing steam.
- The nozzle comes into play now! It will help to sanitize almost any surface. For steam mopping, you would have to use a mop head.
- After your steaming has been fully performed, turn off the machine and unplug it. Take a break of at least 30-40 mins so that the steam cleaner can cool down and after that, you can release any steam, if left.
- Lastly, remove boiler cap and accessories. Also, not to forget that you must drain the water and add vinegar to avoid any sort of odor.
Practical Situations or Application Usage
It’s a multi-purpose steam cleaner, designed to cater to different surfaces and situations. Let’s take a look in brief where all it can be mainly applied:
- Steam Cleaning with Kitchen
The sink or countertops in the kitchen can be steam cleaned using the McCulloch steamer. The rectangle brush will be used in this case and just after one usage, you will see the major transformation.
- Auto-detailing with steam
If you have got a vehicle and are looking forward to cleaning it then the device may come of good use to you. Almost every part of your vehicle including center consoles, windows, floor mats, vents of Car AC, etc can be cleaned. The natural process will be effective and the output would be just fantastic. To know in more detail on how you can proceed ahead for cleaning such areas then you may have to check out detailed instructions.
- Steam Cleaning the Bathroom
A bathroom is a place that most of us tend to ignore and it only strikes us for cleaning when it turns extremely filthy. The McCulloch MC1385 is an amazing steam cleaner for getting rid of all the debris and dirt in the bathroom. The steam handle or nylon brush attachment should play a role in this.
The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System is undoubtedly a great device ever produced for steam cleaning. The amazing tools and accessories are like a cherry on the cake which makes it stand out from others. The 64 oz. capacity steam cleans for up to 2 continuous hours, enough for covering larger needs. The best part that we personally liked about the device was it takes only around 12 minutes to heat up for operation whereas many other common ones in the market take up a lot longer. That being said, if you think that the device suits your needs and requirements then you may purchase it using the above link.
Last update on 2021-06-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API