*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The price to you remains the same.
A steam mop is a common tool among homeowners and if you want to upgrade from it then the McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System could be the best option for you. The McCulloch MC1385 is basically a multi-purpose steam cleaner that can get your cleaning and mopping jobs done quite effectively. It works extremely well with normal water (heated up to 200° Fahrenheit), cleaning almost every kind of household surface.
Table of Contents
The McCulloch MC1385 Steam Cleaner has a lot of extraordinary features that make it stand out from the rest like versatile accessories, variable steam control, and more. We can go and on praising the tool, as it’s one of a kind ever launched in the market. In this article, we will be reviewing McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System in detail so that you are able to understand the indispensable nature of this product. So, sit back, relax, and read till the end to understand the awesomeness of this wonder!
Review of the McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System
- It contains various additional accessories that cater to unique situations. Some of the included accessories included are a storage bag, scraper, round brush, angled nozzle, mop head, scrubbing mop pads, and much more.
- We personally liked the heater tank particularly as it’s quite big enough (64 ounces) to produce steam for up to 2 hours.
- The output pressures to go up to 4 bar (58 psi).
- Oh, did we forget to mention about the on-demand adjustable trigger?
- It functions at a very high temperature, thus capable enough of killing all the bed bugs with the utmost ease.
The design of this steamer speaks to the core of the matter! The 64-ounce boiler has a decent amount of capacity thus saving you from having to refill annoyingly frequently. On average, it can provide you with up to 2 hours of steam. There’s also the locking trigger, located right at the handle which provides you with non-stop steaming. Everything else aside, let’s focus on the included accessories, some of which are 2 extensions, microfiber pads, round brushes, jet and angle nozzles, squeegee, filling cup, storage case, etc.
To match it’s exemplary features, the McCulloch MC1385 also comes with a replacement warranty of two years! They say if you’re not totally satisfied they’ll replace it.
The McCulloch MC1385 will come in different parts and you just have to assemble them. It will only take a few minutes and if you set up things properly then the operation should start easily whenever you would like to.
The product can also be easily stored up in almost any narrow space, all thanks to its design, about which we have written in a little brief in the above section. Here’s a personal suggestion: store it in a room where you will require it the most and also ensure that it’s away from the reach of kids as they may damage it unknowingly. If you have larger areas to cover then you don’t have to worry much, as the wheels and long power cord make it possible to go in hard areas also.
Some Guidelines to Consider for First-Time Users
- Keep your Mcculloch MC1385 on a flat surface while you fill the tank, ensure that the cord is unplugged and the switch is off.
- Open the water tank cap by screwing and fill with 64 oz. of water. Now, close the tank cap and ensure you screw it up firmly.
- Take your power cord and insert it into a power outlet. Press the on button and wait for up to 12 minutes for the warmup process. Gradually the steamer will start producing steam!
- The nozzle comes into play now! It will help to sanitize almost any surface. For steam mopping, you will have to swap to the mop head.
- After your steaming has been fully performed, turn off the machine and unplug it. Take a break of at least 30-40 mins so that the steam cleaner can cool down and after that, you can release any steam, if left.
- Lastly, remove water tank cap and accessories. Also, don’t forget that you must drain the water and consider adding a splash of vinegar to avoid any sort of odor developing.
Practical Situations or Application Usage
It’s a multi-purpose steam cleaner, designed to cater to different surfaces and situations. Let’s take a look in brief where all it can be mainly applied:
- Steam Cleaning with Kitchen
The sink or countertops in the kitchen can be steam cleaned using the McCulloch steamer. The rectangle brush will be used in this case and after just one clean, you will be able to see a major transformation.
- Auto-detailing with steam
If you have got a vehicle and are looking forward to cleaning it then this steam cleaner will be of good use to you. Almost every part of your vehicle including center consoles, windows, floor mats, vents of car AC, etc can be cleaned. The natural process will be effective and the results will be fantastic. To know in more detail on how you can proceed with cleaning such areas, is recommended you check out detailed, specific instructions.
- Steam Cleaning the Bathroom
The bathroom is a place that most of us tend to want to ignore and it’s easy to delay cleaning until it reaches an embarrassing state. The McCulloch MC1385 is an amazing steam cleaner for getting rid of all the debris and dirt in the bathroom. The steam handle or nylon brush attachment should play a role in this.
The McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam System is undoubtedly one of the greatest devices ever produced for steam cleaning. The amazing tools and accessories are an added cherry on the cake which makes it stand out from others on the market. The 64 oz. capacity steam cleans for up to 2 continuous hours, enough for covering larger areas. The best part that we personally liked about the device was it takes only around 12 minutes to heat up for operation whereas many other common ones on the market can take much longer. With all that in mind, if you think that this steam cleaner suits your needs and requirements then you may purchase it using the above link.