*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The price to you remains the same.
Do you know, no matter how hard you try to keep your place clean, foul odors are sure to follow? Do you need an odorless, clean, fresh, and hygienic home? If yes, steam cleaning is the best option to go for.
Your home is an expression of the way you live. It needs to look great, feel fresh, and must be inviting. Cleaning your house with steam is not only practical but eco-friendly too. Purchasing a steam cleaner will help reduce odor and will help sanitize your home.
Using steam cleaners is a more convenient way to get a healthier home. Earlier cleaning with a heavy bucket filled with water and a mop in your hands was a mess. Today, using a steam cleaner can be full of fun; it can be both stress-free and pain-free.
How To Use A Steam Cleaner To Remove Odor?
Using the cleaner involves three easy steps.
- Remove the water tank, and then fill it with water.
- Put the tank back in.
- Plugin your steam mop and start using it.
Now you are ready to clean any surface. Steam is powerful enough to easily cut through dirt and grime on vinyl, marble, ceramic, and stone. It is also gentle enough to clean sealed hardwood and laminate floors safely.
Since it uses no harsh chemicals, no fumes, no streaks, no sticky residue, you get 100% natural steam cleaned surfaces. Sanitize the areas where you eat, live, and play. After cleaning, please take off the reusable microfiber pad and wash it in the machine. You can use it again with ease.
Basics Of Steam Cleaning
There are two main types of steam cleaners. Typically, there are cool and dry machines that are helpful in steam cleaning. Cool steam cleaners make steam without boiling the water. As a result, the steam produced by such devices has more water. On the other hand, a dry steam cleaner makes its steam from boiling water.
Thus the steam produced by it is hard and contains less water. If you compare both, dry steam cleaners are more effective.
However, it is essential to consider if the machine is going to be handheld or is up-right. The former machines are less powerful tools, which need to be filled with water more often. Upright devices are handier and help reach tight spaces.
Why Use A Steam Cleaner To Remove Odor?
Making the house odor-free is very important as hygiene is the primary concern of everyone.
Getting rid of pet odors, bathrooms, and smoke odor is essential. Removing odors from upholstery, curtains, and sofas is difficult but not at all impossible when you have a steam cleaner at home.
Removing the home odor is convenient with steam cleaning as:
- Steam cleaning is one of the most hygienic, safe, and eco-friendly ways to sanitize homes and make them odor-free.
- It involves no chemicals; therefore, it is preferred by all, primarily houses with pets and kids.
- As steam evaporates in no time, you can use your home and the accessories quickly after cleaning.
- Steam cleaning helps reach crevices and cracks that otherwise will be unnoticeable. You must thank the steam cleaning process as it helps to deal with tough stains, dry marks, chewing gum, wax, and glue.
Getting rid of odor from upholstery:
Cleaning, curtains, carpets, upholstery, and mattress is also possible with steam cleaning.
- Steam cleaner helps get rid of unseen bacteria and dust mites.
- People suffering from dust allergies prefer cleaning their house with steam cleaners. Remember one thing while cleaning upholstery, carpets, and curtains first test a small area to check color-fastness and then proceed.
- It is better that you don’t touch the fabric deeply but move the machine over it fast as it removes odor and germs.
Cleaning bathroom glass and mirrors are also possible with steam cleaners. Cleaning these surfaces with steam is a great way to avoid stains and streaks.
- Dry steam cleaners with appropriate attachment help clean by beginning from the top and then slowly coming down to clean mirrors.
- Cleaning bathroom attachments, metal fixtures, tiles, floors, and gadgets, all convenient. It becomes stain and odor-free.
- Steam cleaning makes these surfaces look new and fresh.
- Some steam cleaners have new discs. Put in the cleaning pads to remove odor and maintain the hygiene of the bathroom.
While cooking, there are chances that the smoke odor spreads all over the house. Removing it is essential and is possible with steam cleaners. With a scrubbing brush attachment, get rid of all the stains from the tile and kitchen appliances.
The pigments which are not treated for long make the kitchen unclean and smelly. Clean the kitchen tiles with freshness discs and leave your kitchen smell aromatic and keep it odor-free for a long time.
What Must You Not Clean With Steam Cleaners?
- Steam cleaning is not at all recommended for cleaning surfaces that have paper or cardboard in them.
- Avoid using it on delicate fabric like silk.
- Never use it on water-based painted walls.
- If using it on the oven and other electric appliances, remember to take the plug out.
Two Best Steam Clean Mop Available Online
Bissell Symphony Pet Steam Mop
If you have a pet at your home, this is one of the best mops to buy. It is available at a price that you will not regret paying. Its multipurpose design will help you vacuum pet hairs and dry debris with ease. The mop measures 9.75X11X46 inches and weighs around 10.6 pounds.
It generates steam with temperatures above 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is ideal for getting rid of 99% of harmful bacteria.
There is a control for low and high flow of steam right on the handle. It slides easily around cabinets, fixtures, and furniture. With a 1100watts heater, the mop cleaner is ready to roll.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum And Steam Your Floors At The Same Time
- The Pet Model Features The Exclusive Drop-It Tank Emptying System Which Prevents You From Getting Your Hands Dirty
- The Pet Model Includes Disposable Pads For Those Pet Messes You'd Rather Throw Away And Washable Microfiber Pads For Everyday Cleaning
- Powerful, Cyclonic Vacuum Helps Capture Pet Hair And Debris. Power rating: 1100 Watts for Steam / 400 Watts for Vacuum / 3. 3 Vacuum Amps
Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
It is again one of the top steam mops available online. It is budget-friendly and very convenient to use. Assembling the mop is super easy. The cleaner is available in three pieces, the mop head, lower body, and handle.
It comes with one microfiber pad, carpet glider attachment, and one scrubber. You also get fragrance discs that you can use inside the mop pad to smell freshness with cleaning. Cleaning stubborn stains and mess will become very convenient with this mop.
The mop is 8 inches from front to back and 13 inches wide. It measures 43 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and a mop head of 9.5 inches. The size of the cord is 23 feet. Remove the water tank and fill in 16 ounces of water.
The flip-down easy scrubber helps to clean stuck-on stains. It has excellent maneuverability and cleans the most challenging stains faster than other mops available. Get 99.9 % cleanliness with sanitization after using this steam mop.
- Clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria with the natural power of steam
- Power through tough, sticky messes with the flip down easy scrubber
- Choose from high, medium, or low steam based on your cleaning needs with the smart set digital steam control
- Features swivel steering and a 23 foot power cord. Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, (2) spring breeze fragrance discs, and a carpet glider. Power rating: 1500 watts. Power Source: Corded
Now, there will be no more dirty buckets to be empty and no dripping mop to ring dry. Just roll up the cord and store the sleek gear in a compact place. Steam cleaning will make you get a healthier and a sanitized home to live in. There will be less dirt, germs, and bacteria to worry about. You will have a house full of freshness and cleanliness. Live a stress-free and odor-free life after using the steam cleaner. After reading this article, the next thing you need to do is to buy a steam cleaner, thus order now.
Last update on 2022-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API