*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The price to you remains the same.
Voila!! Your search for the best steam mop ends here. Everyone loves to have a good, well organized tidy home. And who loves a well cleaned floor, but hates the chore of mopping? Everyone always stares at a floor that appears like a shiny, glass surface. To acquire such a floor, you will need the necessary cleaning accessories.
One of the hardest jobs in the world is to pick a good mop for your home. If you think it’s easy, drive to the supermarket to purchase a budget-friendly one. I bet you would be entering the cleaning section seeing all the regular designs such as long-handled ones, short-handled ones, cotton or bristle ended mops and then too one of them would not be too good for your chores. Then you would surf the internet for the best mops and I guarantee your search always ends at “LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop”.
At first, when I too searched for a good mop, all the best info sources pointed towards LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop. I was so dazzled when I read them features but the crazy part is when I tried to buy one it always showed “OUT OF STOCK” everywhere. Finally, I managed to get my hands on one and in the following article, I review this mop after a lot of testing and experiments.
Table of Contents
LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop Review
- Dual nature as a steam mop and steam cleaner
- Lightweight (6 pounds) and compact structure
- Generates steam within 30 seconds
- The storage capacity of 11.5 oz with 25-30 mins of cleaning
- Cloth pad aids in drying up the floor instantly
- Smart sensor for added efficiency
- 20 ft long power chord
The Five – in – One accessory
The lightweight dual-natured steam mop can act like 5 separate cleaners: steam mop, carpet cleaner, garment cleaner, glass cleaner, and upholstery freshener. But the additional benefit is that it can be used in more than 5 ways such as bathroom and kitchen cleaners.
The digital mode settings of high, mid and low control the jet flow of steam on different materials which makes it user-friendly and convenient. The jet flow of steam instantly wipes out the germs and cleans about 99% of dirt on the surfaces. The steam cleaner mop itself is only required for cleaning and additional chemicals or detergents are not required as in the traditional mop cleaning system.
The detachable steam cleaner highlights the mop among other mops that are available in the market. it aids in cleaning garments, glasses and narrow corners where the mop can’t reach.
Detachable Steam Cleaner
The mop comes along with a detachable steam cleaner that can clean the nooks and corners where the mop head can’t fit. The steam cleaner can be detached from the base and a nozzle fitted onto the steam ejecting end to concentrate the steam. This helps to focus the steam directly onto the dirt and remove it in a moment’s time.
Another additional feature is that smart cleaner works with smart sensor technology. When the smart sensor detects the presence of a hold on the handle, it begins to steam and as soon as the hand uncovers the sensor, it stops steaming. It gives you the advantage of avoiding unnecessary steaming when not actually using it.
Similar to that of mop it also has high, mid and low settings depending upon the materials and kind of stains that are been dealt with. The uses of chemical detergents in cleaning can be completely avoided with the use of a steam cleaner as the water vapor does all the work.
- The first and foremost advantage is a lightweight and compact design. The lightweight aids in portability while the compact design requires less storage space
- The high efficient heating element takes only 30 seconds to produce steam and can be used continuously for around 25-30 seconds before refilling. After the steam has acted upon the surface, it will dry up usually in 30 seconds or less.
- The muli layered microfiber end of the mop, when used along with the vapor, helps in easy removal of stains and absorption of any pending moisture after vapor emission.
- There are three modes of heating available high, med and low which can be changed according to need and material acted upon. Also, the 20-foot long power chord helps the mop reach every nook and corner.
- The detachable steam cleaner makes it the most economical steam cleaner mop available in the market. the smart sensor feature along with nozzle cleans up the dirt in no time.
- It can be used on any surfaces such as marble, tile, ceramic, hardwood, glass, carpet, stone, vinyl, sealed wood flooring.
- One of the negative aspects that can be easily pointed out is the small water capacity of the water tank. In low setting mode it can be used up to 30 minutes while high mode will only give you around 10 minutes.
- The cool-off time after usage is more so it takes additional time to refill.
- Even though the multifunctional mop can clean most of the areas, there are still some areas that can be cleaned by hands only.
Wrapping Up Our LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop Review
After a lot of tests and experiments, the LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop proved to be one of the most user-friendly, technologically advanced mop available in the market. Unlike traditional mops, it is worth the time and money.
The detachable steam cleaner is the eye-catching feature of the mop, which comes along with a smart sensor and jet nozzle, which is the most usable part of the mop. Also, the plastic outer coating makes it more durable.
The one year warranty along with purchasing the product makes it a trusted one and also the specific parts are available in the market separately. The low water volume capacity is limiting but the efficiency is high when compared with this drawback. The product comes highly recommended and thousands of good reviews are given for this product which makes it the best choice one can make while purchasing a steam mop for home.